[C320-list] Fuel Leak

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 10:23:18 PDT 2009

I have what appears to be a very small fuel leak in or around the  small
metal flex hose between the lift pump and the secondary fuel filter  on the
starboard side of the engine.  The hose goes from just forward of  the lift
pump, makes a U and goes under the engine oil dip stick handle, up  to, and
connects just aft of the secondary fuel filter.  After running  the engine,
there is a small puddle of fuel under the hose and a drop of fuel on  the hose
at the bottom of the U.

Has anybody experienced a similar problem?  I suppose the hose  could be
bad and leaking or possibly the copper washers...if they are copper on  this
model.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Bert
At Ease

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323031x1201367232/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=