[C320-list] Hull 1006 is officially mine!

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 19:23:35 PDT 2009

Checks were received and money was wired.

Hull 1006 "Independence" now belongs to me.

On Monday it will be picked in Illinois and trucked to Maryland Marina on Middle River in the upper Chesapeake Bay.

Should be in the water with the rig up and tuned enough to sail by friday.

I also joined the association and look forward to sharing experiences, memories, and how the fix that (insert any boat thing here).

My kids are STOKED to have a new boat they can "camp" on.

I am going to follow up with the list on the current state of financing.  It has changed a lot since the bank crisis.  And I didn't borrow all that much.

Photos to follow when I "catch" the boat next week!

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD