[C320-list] KiwiGrip Non-Skid Deck Coating

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 07:49:48 PDT 2009

Has anyone tried using this non skid?Kiwi paint. I want to ruff up around the helm and a few other spots. Holokai 2 (#112) is getting slippery and yes, I have great deck shoes.??I'm not a big fan of the ruff tape you can put down. I have a couple of qt of the gray paint Catalina give with the boat. I could always add some sand or silicate to the paint.? Has anyone done?this to there boat or something like that. I would appreciate any info. Hoping to do some different test this weekend. Thanks, John?? Holokai 2?