[C320-list] Boat Speed

Wed Jul 1 11:36:50 PDT 2009

Also, take a look at the 2009 Baja Ha Ha entries...#11 cuba libre 3 -
Catalina-Morgan 440 with yours truly as the skipper  :)

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Pam Rizzo" <lrizzo at socal.rr.com>                                                                                                         |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |<C320-List at Catalina320.com>                                                                                                               |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |07/01/2009 11:23 AM                                                                                                                       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Re: [C320-list] Boat Speed                                                                                                                |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Sent by:   |
  |c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com                                                                                                   |

Jerry,
I am not aware of this race.  I did the Newport/Ensenada in April and the
Long Beach Harbor Invitational Series (one race/ month for ten months).  I

am considering the Baja Ha Ha in November.  Can you give me details of the

MDR/SD race?
Larry