[C320-list] LEDs

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 3 14:31:27 PDT 2009

Called the PIR motion sensing LED light from GoldenGadgets.com
No longer on their website.
I did find it on eBay (Item #250452616745)
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-PIR-Auto-sensor-LED-Lamp-light-Motion-Detector-Q241_W0QQitemZ250452616745QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a5023a629&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690

Join us August 7-9, 2009 at Marina Del Rey, CA for our annual Catalina
320IA Regatta and Annual Meeting.