[C320-list] Gel Coat

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 04:08:44 PDT 2009

Go to West Marine to the section where they sell gelcoat repair kits, you can purchase a small tube of the hardener. Directions are on the back regarding mix ratios, it only takes a couple of drops for a small amount of gelcoat. While you are there ask if they still have the rental video tapes, might be DVD by now, you will find it very helpful and understanding the proper steps will make the job easier and better.

Herb Creech
Could Chaser #606