[C320-list] [SPAM] Re: Boat Speed

pjaarch pjaarch at verizon.net
Tue Jul 7 04:19:59 PDT 2009

I sanded the bottom and cleaned the prop.  We are cruising now so the boat
is loaded down but so are the others I am with.  I did notice that during
the sea trial, the boat was run at near 4000 rpms for just a minute.  If the
engine is rated at 3400 rpms, should the engine run that much faster?  It
could be a tach problem, but the engine sounds right at 2700-2800.  Over
that, it sounds like its really working hard.  The boats I am with are all
running about 2400 to stay with me which is well under there cruising speed.

Paul Adison
C320 #722
"Rough Draft"
riginal Message -----