[C320-list] [SPAM] Re: Boat Speed

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 05:19:07 PDT 2009

I would bet on the tach being wrong and the engine being out of alignment.
If the engine is not properly aligned, the resulting vibration of the shaft
makes it sound like it is laboring. 4000 rpm just isn't likely. I would
first beg/borrow an optical tach and check out the actual readings and it is
always a good idea to check out your shaft alignment.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC