[C320-list] Stern anchor in starboard lazarette

Mike Paris mparis495 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:42:28 PDT 2009

Do you secure the anchor in any way to keep from flying around? Presently I
have it in a plastic milk crate stored in the big port lazarette. It's big &
heavy so somewhat difficult to pull the whole crate out from so low. I was
hoping to be able to feed it directly from the starboard lazarette into the
water but am concerned with it flying around from the shelf.

- Mike