[C320-list] Baja Ha Ha Oct 26

Fri Jul 10 13:08:21 PDT 2009

Yes, I'm taking my boat...although I now own a 440...I saw one 320 in the entry list...

Plan is to do Mex till March, 2011 then head off to Marquesas and So Pacific
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: Wayne Strickland [nadowayne at yahoo.com]
Sent: 07/10/2009 12:26 PM MST
To: "C320-List at Catalina320.com" <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: [C320-list] Baja Ha Ha Oct 26

OD,

Are you taking your boat?  It might be fun.  I've thought about goin south, many of my friends from Coronado Yacht Club have.  I usually do the big & little Ensenada races.  Have driven my RV to Cabo.  Going up the coast & to the Isthmus on Catalina August 18th with our Cruise Fleet.....come join us.

Any other 320's doing the Ha Ha?

Wayne Strickland
Wayne's World
320 #594