[C320-list] Antifreeze

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 13:15:17 PDT 2009

My Yanmar guru said the green coolant is fine, and I've been using  it for
five years without incident.  These engines were made long before  there was
orange coolant.  However, if you opt to change from green to  orange, it is
absolutely essential that ALL the green is removed before  refilling with
the orange.  They are not compatible.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 7/10/2009 2:15:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,