[C320-list] Propane Stove Top

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Jul 12 18:50:54 PDT 2009

Yes,  it lifts up from the front edge.  Once you get the front edge up an inch or so, pull it towards yourself about an inch.  Then it will lift up the rest of the way.

There is a latch/lock on each side that I think you can release by slipping a butter knife between the stovetop and the latch.  Can't remember exactly.

-JeffH