[C320-list] Stuffing Box GFO size

Peter & Barbara Sheerin sheerinp at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 13 18:00:35 PDT 2009

Bruce I forgot to ask, did you slip boat to do rings? and where did you buy
extracting tool? The lock nut and main nut look pretty secure. Did you have
any trouble with this. Do you think its wise to replace the shaft log
reinforced hose at the same time. Thanks for your comments. Peter Sheerin #
1096