[C320-list] Stuffing Box GFO size

Peter & Barbara Sheerin sheerinp at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jul 14 15:10:40 PDT 2009

Thanks Chris, I'll give your suggestions a go. The only problem I have at
the moment is the locking nut doesn't want to disengage itself from the main
nut. I'm also getting a lot of flexing with the rubber hose which holds the
gland  assembly in place. Did you replace the hose? Thanks Peter Sheerin
Jaraman 1096