[C320-list] test

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Thu Jul 23 13:46:06 PDT 2009

Been over 100F for like 35 days but today is a cold front, only 94F
now at 3:30. Not too bad when the oven winds blow but last weekend it
was 0.00 wind and hottttt.
At least we can jump in the 88F water and cool off. I invented a new
game to play at the marina, it's called prop washing. You get on your
float and I put the boat in gear and blast you across the way but the
good part is it stirs up the cooler water below, amazing how much
water a boat in a slip can push.

Pat #130

t 03:35 PM 7/23/2009, you wrote:
>Well it sure isn't us getting in all that sailing time this
>year.  :(  We've been off the dock this year a grand total of ...
>(Wait for it) ... "Once".  Grrrrrr.
>
>-J

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc