[C320-list] test

Jim Sweet jamesweet at frontiernet.net
Fri Jul 24 05:15:38 PDT 2009

Great Summer????  We sail out of Sodus Bay on Ontario and we have been
wearing winter coats in all season including last weekend!!!  The temps have
been averaging almost 7 degrees below normal and this has been the wettest
July in years.  Global warming my butt.  That being said we are tied with
the pace that we had last year for  number of sails and we're hoping that we
can see 80 degrees before next year.

Lived in Bflo for years and love it (except for the dead economy).  Where do
you sail out of?

Jim Sweet
TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 901