[C320-list] test

Jim Sweet jamesweet at frontiernet.net
Fri Jul 24 06:55:45 PDT 2009

seventy would be ok, we aren't getting that high.  Sixties are the norm this
year and if you add in a breeze you actually get a wind chill.  It could be
worse, it could be snowing.  I envy your status-Work is the curse of the
sailing class.  Enjoy the rest of the "summer"

Jim Sweet
TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 901