[C320-list] Fwd: Re: microwave

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 24 09:27:41 PDT 2009

This Defender microwave MAY fit but will require some modifications to the
boat.

The compartment on my boat (2000 model) measures 9.5" H x 19.375" W x
11.75" D.
You could probably get an extra 1" or so by routing out the top facepiece
(like the factory did for the bottom facepiece). The depth is not all that
critical as the microwave can extend from the opening (as long as the feet
are supported). You are going to be securing it with mounting clips anyway.

Be advised that Lowes has the GE JES735WJ (their SKU 265884) that might
fit (with the modification discussed above) and costs only $29 on sale
thru 7/27.
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=265884-83-JES735WJ

Karl