[C320-list] Asymmetrical rigging

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Fri Jul 24 09:39:59 PDT 2009

No, that's not it. The one on page 661 is two pieces, that attach at each
end. I'll look through the book and see if I can find it. I couldn't on the
website. The one I use is one piece, so the load is distributed over the
entire width of about an inch. It wraps around the stanchion and has a hole
about 5/8" and a nut and bolt above and below the hole. I'll look.

DENNY BROWNE

21075 Tomlee Avenue
Torrance, CA 90503
DENNY at DENNYBROWNE.COM