[C320-list] microwave

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:23:22 PDT 2009

Something went on our old microwave. Unfortunately, the space allotted on
our 1994 hull is smaller than most of the small units on the market today. I
opted to have it fixed: replaced transformer, $90.  Price of new unit about
$50.  Todays labor vs. mass production.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay