[C320-list] Fwd: Re: microwave

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sun Jul 26 19:16:04 PDT 2009

I left the microwave oven repair field in 1996, but believe either
your magnetron (which emits the 'cooking' microwaves), the high
voltage diode, or transformer (parts of the power supply to the
magnetron) went bad.  Replacement of either or all can fix the problem
if keeping the existing mw due to size is an issue, but could exceed
the cost of replacement of the entire unit.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906