[C320-list] Engine POD Upgrade

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 07:01:34 PDT 2009

Tony,

I just completed this project about a month ago. It is more involved than it
appears. If you are interested in the details, contact me offline. I may
write up a Mainsheet article on this. One thing to consider--if you have a
MKII AP, the ring on your wheel will partially block the gauges, so you will
lose one of the benefits of doing this upgrade. Overall it is a much better
design than the original on my boat (hull #582)