[C320-list] Annual Regatta and Meeting

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Thu Jun 25 18:48:35 PDT 2009

Greetings Catalina 320 Owners,
Plans are being finalized for the Regatta and Annual meeting to be held Aug
7 -9th at Marina Del Rey, CA.  We know that some of you are making plans to
attend but have not yet registered.  This is a reminder that registration
for the event closes on July 6th.    If you are planning to attend, please
send in your registration form as soon as possible to insure that you are
included.  Also, please send an e-mail to Orlando at
Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com so we can include you on the list now.
Thanks very much!
Linda Field
Vice Commodore,
C320 International Sailing Association