[C320-list] Wind of solar power

Tue Jun 2 07:48:20 PDT 2009

Believe it or not, many folks don't like LED's--they feel it doesn't  give off as much light as a halogen--i found out differently.

I tested a couple of different mfg's bulbs before I settles on marinebeam.com
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: Robert Seastream [robert.seastream at comcast.net]
Sent: 06/02/2009 06:49 AM AST
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Wind of solar power

I like the LED's as well, but only found bi pin lights (at WM) that
fit the aft 'stateroom' lights.
The pins on those lights were too large in diameter to fit the main
cabin light sockets, so I'm still looking for a source for those.
Orlando, I"m surprised CL3 didn't come with LED's as stock.  You'd
think that by then, Catalina would've gone over to LED lights.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906