[C320-list] Anti siphon parts

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Wed Jun 3 07:39:27 PDT 2009

Herb:  Are you talking about the rubber piece in the cap of one of the
Marelon vented loops?  These are made by Forespar and I believe
replacement cap assemblies are available from West Marine, and probably
from Defender and other suppliers.  Search the WM site for part number
594127.  The Forespar part number is 903002 according to the WM web
site.  As far as I know there is only one size.  My recollection is that
  the replacement cap includes the rubber valve insert, and that you
can't purchase these separately.

I'm curious what you mean by "blown."  I've had these things stick open
due to salt or mineral crystals, but often a good rinse with fresh water
gets them working again.  There should not be enough back pressure in
any of your systems to actually damage one.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653

--
Scott Thompson