[C320-list] Front Water Tank Leak Inspection cover

Wed Jun 3 18:46:43 PDT 2009

Get a gallon counter gizmo to put on your hose...takes most of the guess work out.....
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: Robert Seastream [robert.seastream at comcast.net]
Sent: 06/03/2009 04:54 PM AST
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Front Water Tank Leak Inspection cover

Same here.  I think what happens is that other than the (small) air
vent which facilitates filling, the tanks don't have any (other)
overflow vent.
I thought that once the tank was full, water would either flow out of
that air vent or (more common) backsplash up the fill port but
sometimes the inspection port cover simply leaks while you wonder why
your tank seems bottomless.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906