[C320-list] Galvanic Isolator guidance...

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 04:16:04 PDT 2009

Hi Rollie,

I think the best solution based on the research I've been doing is a model from Yandina that I will attach next to the shore power inlet. There is some controversy on whether it is necessary to purchase an isolator with capicitors--but I will go with this unless anyone on the list has input on this aspect--

http://www.yandina.com/galvanicIsolator.htm

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582