[C320-list] Replace engine alarm.....and a new site to check out

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sun Jun 7 13:37:14 PDT 2009

I've found that my alarm is sensitive to how tightly the plastic
(vented) cover atop it is screwed in place.  If too tight, I think it
distorts the diaphragm of the sounder to the point where it won't
vibrate, which kills the sound.  Dunno whether I have a 12V or 24V
version; it's loud enough for me.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906