[C320-list] Distilled water and levels

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:44:50 PDT 2009

Yes, I failed to mention that I use a "battery bottle" but don't use the auto fill feature as I don't want to "fill" the battery.  Still, the battery bottle does make it easy to deliver the bottle.  They may be hard to find as most car batteries are maintenance free.  I found mine at Pep Boys.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay