[C320-list] Battery Ventilation

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Jun 8 08:00:29 PDT 2009

Hydrogen, being much lighter than air and having the smallest of all
possible molecules, is extremely difficult to contain.  It tends to
escape rapidly to the atmosphere even if you don't provide an explicit
ventilation path.  As long as you aren't on a submarine, that is.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, 653

--
Scott Thompson