[C320-list] Distilled water and levels

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Jun 8 13:21:13 PDT 2009

I paid $170 each (through my yard) for two Penn 4D wet cells.  I was
leaning toward two Lifeline AGM's, albeit at twice the price but the
local 'Batteries Plus' distributor never got back to me.  Then, I
figured I'd go with wet cells and save buying AGM's for 'the last boat
we'll ever buy'.  :-)

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906