[C320-list] UK Halsey Mast Centering Method

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Tue Jun 9 17:59:36 PDT 2009

The port list on Sea Shadow finally is gone as of just this past weekend
when I did the biannual haulout for painting the bottom.  I lightly sanded
the white boot stripe and then raised the waterline by painting over the
white boot stripe.  I got tired of scraping barnacles and scum off the white
boot stripe on the port side while the starboard side remained clear an inch
below the waterline.  Problem solved?  We'll see in 2 years!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD