[C320-list] Refrigerator

DONALD DIXON donauw at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 12 15:38:48 PDT 2009

Michael -

Things to check:

Voltage at controller (Danfuss unit is original).  If the voltage drops much below 12 volts controller will not kick on compressor.

If voltage drop - work back to electrical panel, bus, switches, batteries - I had a drop due to a bad contact between the refrigerator switch on the panel and the main bus.

I no voltage drop, your Danfuss controller has probably failed and will need to be replaced.

Danfuss no longer makes this controller, but replacement is available at www.coastalclimatecontrol.com

E254412        Control module 12VDC 4-pin for all Danfoss BD3 and earlier compressors      1      $225.00

Good luck.

Regards,

Don Dixon
Stargazer, #605