[C320-list] Masthead Sheaves on Older Models

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Fri Jun 12 20:58:48 PDT 2009

Maybe we should do a group order?
Bruce
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Church <jc387 at att.net>

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:39:25
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Masthead Sheaves on Older Models

FYI,

I've been told that ball-bearing masthead sheaves make raising the sails
much much easier. A few years ago I asked Garhauer about them. Guido
told me that sometime past he had made ball-bearing sheaves for the 320,
and he could make them again if I provided the specs. I never got around
to it, but if you are going through the trouble of replacing the sheaves
you might want to give him a call.

JeffC