[C320-list] Update on boat purchase

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 15 13:53:31 PDT 2009

Hi Brad,

I purchased Odyssey in NJ and sailed it directly to MD which is where I paid
the tax on it.  Sometime later PA, which is where I live, came after me
demanding sales tax and I explained that it hadn't been used in PA and
wouldn't be physically in PA and that was the end of the story.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688