[C320-list] Raising the Wateline -Bottom Paint

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 16 14:34:03 PDT 2009

Jim,
   I have hull # 219 and after two years in the water it became apparent that the water line must be changed---I had the yard put the boat on stands and sanded, washed and prepared the boat for a new bottom with the bottom paint going up to the top of the former blue  stripe (above the white stripe).  After now twelve and one half years the "new" higher level of the bottom paint has served us with a nice non-growth area and we are happy with the results--especially after many years of re-doing the bottom paint and being very happy with the end result.
Ken, OBUOY, #219