[C320-list] Maxwell 500 Parts Diagram

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Jun 16 15:30:10 PDT 2009

The VW500 Windlass is not discontinued.  See
http://www.maxwellmarine.com/gen_vw.php.  Conceivably this is a drop in
replacement.  Also, there are sites on the Internet advertising
availability of the VC500 to VW500 conversion kit.  See
http://www.marinedeal.com/product_p/p71379.htm or
http://www.wmjmarine.com/p71379.html.  This might be bad info, but I
would shop around.  And I would call Maxwell to see if it's gone back
into production, or if it might.

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653