[C320-list] Primary gas filter change

Ken Danko ken320 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 18 08:26:36 PDT 2009

Half the time I only need to bleed the filter housing itself. The other
half, I need to bleed further down the line. They way to tell is to
start the engine. If it stops running after a couple of minutes, you
need to bleed it at another location. Of course the least painful way to
do this is to hire someone else. But what fun would that be.

I keep thinking it would be nice to change to a 500 series Racor which
would make this task really easy.

Ken Danko
Grace, #802