[C320-list] Maxwell 500 Parts Diagram

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Thu Jun 18 18:44:53 PDT 2009

i have always taken 1/2 a wrap of chain around the windlass drum. It's not
like a real chain gypsie but it does take about half the load of the 60' of
5/16th chain i pull up in British Columbia.

The drum shows no signs or wear and I get a few muscles in the forearms. My
wife can usually handle the helm during anchoring.

Kirk