[C320-list] AC leaking

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 04:28:59 PDT 2009

Just a wild though, but when my AC condenser developed a freon leak and was slowly loosing freon, I had more condensation in the bilge than was normal.  Maybe you should have a technician check it out.  I had to replace the forward condenser.
Before  anyone on the list jumps on me, as they have the tendency.  I know it is not freon, but the latest product which I can't think of,  but you will get the point.

Herb Creech,
Cloud Chaser #606