[C320-list] Newport, New London, Boston

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 03:19:38 PDT 2009

Hi Adam,

As I think I mentioned, I live in downtown Boston and sail out of Boston
Harbor--our annual sailing trip is scheduled for July 18th-August 2nd....If
something changes and you are in Boston when we are, would love to take you
sailing....

As far as eating recommendations, I can certainly help you with that.
Contact me off line and I'd be happy to give you suggestions based on price,
type of cuisine etc....

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582