[C320-list] Upload pics

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Jun 24 07:27:44 PDT 2009

Hi,

Log into the website.

If you don't already have an photo album on the site,  there will be a "Sign up here" link near the upper left side of the home page for creating your own photo album.

If you already have an album, the above link won't be shown.  Instead,  in the "My Account" menu,  you should see a "Your Member Album" link to take you to your photo album where you can upload photos to share.

-Jeff Hare