[C320-list] C320 Headsails

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Wed Jun 24 13:10:09 PDT 2009

Without a doubt, but it depends on how you want to sail. The OEM 150
headsail isn't great though. You would be well served to speak with a local
sail loft and explain your needs to an expert who sails you waters. The
composites seem to hold their shape longer, but cost significantly more than
Dacron sails like the OEM sales. A lower cut sail is a little trickier to
furl, but will provide more power on the light air days. It's also harder to
see around if you have someone at the helm that's easily distracted.

Denny Browne
T: 310-383-9810
F: 310-316-0154
dennybrowne at verizon.net