[C320-list] C320 150% Headsail LP Measurement

Denny Browne DennyBrowne at Verizon.net
Mon Jun 29 16:31:25 PDT 2009

It is 150% of J (12.33'), or 18.5' (18'6").
------Original Message------
From: Amirault Family - S&B
Sender: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
To: c320-list at lists.catalina320.com
ReplyTo: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] C320 150% Headsail LP Measurement
Sent: Jun 29, 2009 3:34 PM

Two years ago I had my original 150% headsail measured by the local PHRF
measurer. He found the sail to in fact be a 150%. Last year I raced with a
new 135%. After the spring race series this year the crew wants to try out
the 150% again and I have asked the measurer to adjust my PHRF for the 150%
for the upcoming series.

He wants an updated certificate application with the LP length. I do not
have a copy of the original certificate and the sail is now on the boat and
I will not see it prior to race night. Does anyone here race and happen to
know the LP for a 150%?

Regards;

Brian Amirault
797 Waltzing Bear. too