[C320-list] Westerbeke Impeller Replacement

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 20:07:01 PDT 2009

remove the impeller cover which faces the rear of the engine so you have to take the rear engine cover off unless you have the thumb screws on the impeller plate.  Use a needle nose pliers to grasp  the impeller and pull it out.  Take the heat exchanger end cover off and with a flashlite check the tubes.  The Westerbeke pumps out at a good volume so it may be the vanes pumped through as they did on mine.