[C320-list] Used Sails

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Jun 30 15:58:57 PDT 2009

Hi all.

To those who have sent me email asking about my used sails (presumably
based on the email quoted below) I don't have any used sails for sale.

I am not momvan at aol.com.  Email him/her directly please.

To momvan at aol.com:  In the future if you are starting a completely new
topic, please do not do it by just extending an unrelated thread.  It's
not that hard to type the list address into a clean email to start a new
thread.

Scott

--
Scott Thompson