[C320-list] Gori vs Flex-o-fold vs Kiwi props

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 12 10:36:50 PDT 2009

    I will be having the bottom painted soon and am considering having a folding prop installed at the same time.
    I am considering the Gori and Flex-o-fold 3 blade folders and possiblily the Kiwi feathering props.  I have heard many good reports on Gori but very little comments on FOF.  Kiwi had a nice review from Practical Sailor.
    Does anyone have a FOF or Kiwi prop on their 320?  Are you happy with your choice?
    Last time I check prices were
$1300 Kiwi
$1925 FOF
$2350 Gori
just wondering if the Gori is worth the extra $425 more than the FOF?
     I currently have a 3 blade fixed so I guess anything would be an improvement.
    Also are there any maintainance issues on these props other than zincs?
    I have researched the archieves but would appreciate any fresh comments on FOF and Kiwi now that you have had them longer.

Thanks,

Jerry Clayton