[C320-list] Draining Fuel Tank

Mon Mar 2 20:37:07 PST 2009

Rib taken.. :)

It's magnetic, it spins the algae around a magnet which makes them inert, it then runs thru your regular Racor filters...

I did quite a bit of research on the product, it actually works!
It's used by some of the major generator mfg for data center DR eqpt...since they only run these generators once a month or so and the fuel stays in the tanks for ever,  they ship these units now with industrial sized Algae-X units

I also bought the machine that turns metal into gold and also the perpetual motion generator :)

----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Jeff Hare" [catalina at thehares.com]
Sent: 03/02/2009 10:48 PM EST
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Draining Fuel Tank

Aw geeze Orlando.  You didn't fall for that one did you?

So, what makes it work?  Scrubbing bubbles?  Magic dust?  Maybe it just beams the algae out of you fuel into your neighbor's fuel tank.  :)

Since it never needs replacing, if anyone can just explain how such a thing could possibly work, I'd be most grateful!

Just ribbing you Orlando!

Signed
P.T. Barnum