[C320-list] Battery Combiner

catalina at thehares.com catalina at thehares.com
Tue Mar 3 12:06:47 PST 2009

I may have played around with the settings to see how much range I had, but
they're pretty close to factory settings as that's really good enough.  The
thing is, during charge, you almost always have more than 13.5 volts unless
you're charging from solar or wind which might be lower until the main bank
is mostly charged.

-Jeff