[C320-list] Installing an inverter

Wed Mar 4 18:54:46 PST 2009

The microwave was a great storage area with a cool clock..in 12 years, it was used less than 5 times...when I bought my 440 I ordered it without a microwave and had them put doors in just like Kurt did
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Kirk McCullough" [kirk.mccullough at telus.net]
Sent: 03/04/2009 06:48 PM PST
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Installing an inverter

I pulled my microwave out of Boomerang years ago and ordered another cabinet
door from Catalina. We never used the microwave but we sure use the extra
cupboard space.

Of course we are the types that slow roast a leg of lamb in the oven as we
cruise through the San Juan Islands so it's ready just as we drop the hook.
Keep that propane bottle full, have lots of Amp-hours on board to keep the
beer cold, that's all we need.

Kirk
#!24